Friday, December 22, 2017

Creative Energy Art Evolves

At the beginning of 2017, I launched Creative Energy Art Center, www.creativeenergyartcenter.com in order to connect artists, business owners, and art lovers on the west side of Houston - Katy - Cypress, Texas area. It has been a pleasure working with the businesses in this area in order to provide artists with space to exhibit and sell their original artwork, as well as a unique marketing strategy for business owners to invite guests to visit their businesses for artists receptions and create an additional revenue stream from selling the artwork. It has been a challenge for me to negotiate contracts with the business owners and match the artists along with their artwork to the various venues but it has been very fulfilling for me.
I will continue to exhibit artwork at selected venues in the area in 2018 while expanding my business of providing services to artists in many different areas. I have shut down my website and will open a new website within the next couple of weeks with a new name, new expanded services and a totally new look.
In the meantime, I will be using my personal website, www.suzannebuckland.com for an interim website for upcoming art events.  Click on the Houston Curator link for current events and Calls to Artists.
Thanks to all the artists, business owners, and art collectors for a wonderful 2017, and a prosperous new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment