Monday, January 23, 2017

I Know Somebody Houston: Women Networking Dream

On Thursday, January 19, I was honored to attend another meeting of I Know Somebody Houston. I've been a member of this group for about two years and always get a boost when attending their meetings. I Know Somebody Houston is a womens networking group founded by Elizabeth Pudwill who saw a need for women to network together on a regular basis, support, empower and inspire each other in business and everyday living. Its a great way to professionally connect with other women in the Houston community.
The meeting last Thursday was held at Thinking Girls Boutique, 1570 S. Dairy Ashford, Houston. Its a lovely little spot featuring clothing, make-up, skin care, jewelry, books and other accessories every professional woman needs. The speaker for the evening was Tracie Jae. An introspective guide. Tracie lead us in a workshop designed to create clarity in our lives. It was a fabulous exercise in introspection and just taking five minutes to think about where my life is headed personally was just the thing I needed since I'm going through this transition with opening a new business and moving on in my life professionally.
The workshop was well attended and we have a very good discussion about where each of us were headed with our lives and how sitting back and contemplating our lives for just five minutes in silence helped clarify our goals. I look forward to seeing the group again at the next workshop.

For more information on I Know Somebody Houston see http://www.iknowsomebodyhouston.com

For more information on Thinking Girls Boutique see http://www.thinkinggirlsboutique.com

For more information on Tracie Jae see http://www.traciejae.com



Pictures by Ana Khan Dorante

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad it was helpful.

    ReplyDelete